Services & Training
TRAINING / INTERACTIVE TALKS
- Formal Accredited Training SSETA – US 13915
- Informal Training
- Interactive Talks
Having duly examined the needs in the corporate sector I am confident that my proposed services will effectively address most needs. My goal is to empower and educate through an interactive forum which requires ongoing tutoring to maintain awareness around the HIV and AIDS topic.
- Personal Testimony, Living Positively with HIV and AIDS
- Symptoms and Acquired Diseases
- Testing (pre & post counselling)
- Definition HIV and AIDS- CD4 and Viral Load counts
- Preventative measures
- Living and working with HIV
- HIV in the workplace, how to treat colleagues who are/may be infected.
- Taking Responsibility – Self & Community
- Interactive Questions and Answers
- One on One Counselling
- In/Out House Support Group
- PowerPoint Presentation (STI’s and/or HIV and AIDS)
Area and employee complement provided will dictate negotiations between the company and AID My Journey-Support. Where there are branches and access is within a 30km radius of each other, a rate for the talks is negotiable. Travelling costs further charged at AA rates. National travel to be negotiated.
I would, however, suggest each company have a talk/training once a year with at least one updated formal/informal training within a six month period in order to receive updated data.
About the Facilitator
Cindy Pivacic is a Speaker, Trainer and HIV Activist living positively with HIV & AIDS since November 2004. Having lived through the numerous health challenges is in the unique position to add value to the training provided. Cindy has presented numerous talks and training sessions on a range of essential HIV & AIDS issues.
Her ability to interact, inspire, and put the audience at ease ensures participation and success of the undertaking. Some of the corporations Cindy has presented to:
Glodina (Dano Textiles)
Toyota Tsusho (Pty) Ltd
The Sunflower Fund
University of KZN
SA Sugar Association
Services & Skills:
• SSETA Accredited HIV Skills Training (US 13915)
• IEC (Information-Education-Communication) Facilitator
• Speaker HIV & AIDS
• Support Group Facilitation
• Trauma Debriefing
• HIV Activist
• HIV Skills Project Management
• Workshop Facilitation